This easy granola recipe is a healthy option for any breakfast or snack. Made with a mix of energy-rich oats such as rolled oats, buckwheat and spelt oats its a great kick start to the day. Oats are great for keeping you full and providing you with fiber. Depending on your taste preferences, you can easily customize it by adding your favorite, nuts, seeds, coconut flakes or dried fruits. I like adding dried barberries to my granola, they’ll bring a gorgeous colour and a sour flavour to the mix. Jump to recipe
It’s worth making a little extra and store it in an air sealed container, so you can always have a quick filling breakfast.
- 400 g mixed oats (e.g. buckwheat, spelt, rolled oats)
- 100 g mixed nuts, chopped
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 10 g line seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Melt the coconut oil and stir in the maple syrup, pour over the dry ingredients and mix until well combined
- Pour all ingredients on a baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Place the baking tray in oven and bake for 20 min.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
Courses Breakfast, Snack
Leave a Reply